F4 is a non-profit organization that is taking unprecedented steps to eradicate hunger in America! We are creating “Hunger Awareness” with a strategic and innovative food recovery and production process.
What is “Hunger Awareness”?
- It’s a way for us to EDUCATE others about food insecurity and hunger needs in their local community and America.
- It’s a way for us to ENGAGE volunteers to support the vision of “Creating a world without hunger.”
- It’s a way for us to ERADICATE hunger by working with others to execute our process.
What are the food recovery processes?
Perishable Food Rescue Process
- We connect restaurants, universities, caterers, hospitals, and other sources with excess food to homeless shelters, and individuals in need so that they can re-purpose this food for distribution.
Non-Perishable Food Drive Process
- We connect with companies, churches, organizations, and any other types of groups to collaborate and host a non-perishable food drive for local food banks/pantries/cupboards that feed the hungry.
What makes F4 different?
- We don’t purchase or transport any food.
- We keep all collected food local.
- We do not charge any fees to donors or recipients.
- We do NOT accept local, state, or federal funding.
What has F4 accomplished?
- We provided almost 1 million pounds of FREE food to organizations that feed the hungry.
- We provided access to food across 18 states.
- We coordinated a student run food rescue program at Villanova University.
- We provided and served hot meals to over 1000 people at shelters during the holidays for the past 5 years.